刚才在收件箱看到个信息。
我其实一直都无所谓 只是借个耳朵而已。
毕竟 我常常找不到可以借给我 的耳朵。
更何况来人是自己的好朋友。
记得吗 我说过 这样不会不方便吗。
我忘记你怎么回答了。
我承认 我有点后知后觉的 伤心。
毕竟一句话 就是肯定句的句号。
知道为什么 我觉得不是很开心吗。
因为你从来没有问过耳朵主人的意见。
虽然 主人是赞同 你的他的。
只是 我发现 我的意见可有可无。
其实 我没有那么重要。
后记:
很悲哀的发现自己的心情常常被忽略。
大家忙着倾吐 难过沮丧。
但是 没发现 一直坐在 角落的自己 的失落 不开心。
有时候 只是纯粹 想抱怨一下,
生活 也好; 想法 也好。
可不可以 也请大家 接受 本小姐就是 也会乱想 也会不安。
其实很不明白 为什么 自己在每件事的发生之际
都要把牵涉的 任何人 想过一遍 。
给足台阶 反而自己到最后不知道怎么地被留在台上。
嗯
到最后只有这个适合我
笨死了。
4 条评论:
hey, i hope I am not the one that leave all my problem to you ya...maybe life has too many problem and you have a pair of good ear :) anyways, I have a pair of ear for you too!
shwan
Shwan, no worries..:D
Thanks for ur ear haha ^^ appreciate ya :D
U are not:p I like to chat with and leave my problems for u too ^^ we share our life even not living under the same roof.
Last night I just felt a bit hurt since she sounds regret to tell me her problems yet she is the one who wanted to share hers..(Maybe I am the one feel the wrong way)
p/s: pls take good care ya. Be healthy hehe..:D
yup :) you too ya! i got a week to do my own things. I don't have tuition. Guess what, everyday I long for 5pm. Today, I called my mom immediately after walked across my workplace. It is a sign to leave :) lets move on from this stagnant phase!! Jiayou!!
hehe..yaya..lets move on!!jiayou jiayou! :D
发表评论